Monday, November 29, 2010

Dude, It comes with the territory

Things heard at my house on a Monday evening:

Dude, mom, what's for dinner?

Dude, Nathan, did you get the answer for #4?

Oh shoot, dude, I forgot to tell you Matthew got Wii live.

Dude, can we get hot chocolate tonight?

Dude, this kid is so smart (talking about Kevin McAllister on Home Alone 2 LOL)

DUDE!  STOP!

DUUUDE!  What was that man??

Dude, 1st down, I told you this guy was good.

Throw it, throw it, throw it DUDE!  What's he doing??

Duuuude, that's BEAST!

DUDE, he's so cheating.

Dude, mom, can I get Linkin Park on my iPod?

Dude, you just got schooled by a 2nd grader.

Dude, mom, did you wash my skinny jeans for tomorrow?

There's like 4 guys just on that one dude.  (back to football)

Dude, he got so lucky he got of that....1st down now.

Dude, Blake, how come they have the ball dude?


I'm stepping out for a breath of fresh 43 degree air.  I can't take it anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment