Monday, November 22, 2010

Hot diggity dog!

I did it!  I made it through the worst.  Thankfully, the liter I had to drink this morning went down a lot easier than the one last night.  Now I just have to sit and wait until my my appointment later this afternoon.  I got a movie to watch, Temple Grandin, so hopefully that will keep me occupied for a couple hours.  My reward for drinking all that nastiness is being put to sleep.  WOOHOO...even if just for a short time, best feeling in the world. LOL

I'm already thinking about what I get to eat later today.  I have two choices...since my whole system is all cleared out of anything & everything, I can eat real healthy and not put any poisons back into my body.  I'm kinda heading toward that route.  OR I can go to In N Out for a cheeseburger.  Hmmm...decisions.....

I'm feeling thankful and blessed that I have such encouraging friends & family in my life.

xo
Kelly  

4 comments:

  1. I say take this as your jumping off point and go for the healthy. You will treat yourself enough this week and the weeks to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and i am glad this am was better. Hope the day goes by fast for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am torn... I kind of agree with the comment above -- you could totally use this as your jumping off point. But then I think that after everything you have to go through, you really deserve a yummy cheeseburger!! Hey -- even on WW, we can go to in-n-out so it can't be THAT bad! =) I am so glad the worst is over for you! Enjoy the sleepy meds this afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chrissy, I looked it up and an In n Out cheeseburger is 11.5 points. Hmm, that's like half a day's worth of food - but oh so worth it! :o)

    ReplyDelete