Thursday, January 13, 2011

You want to know what?

While eating dinner tonight, N&N told me they thought they knew everything about me.  I decided to quiz them.

What's my favorite color? Pink (correct)
What's my favorite kind of music? Country (correct)
Who's my favorite country singer? Taylor Swift (Um, no)
What was my first job? A Dr. in Grand Terrace (REALLY NOW?)
What school do I work at? Lincoln (yep)
How old was I when you were born? 27 (yep)
What was my first car? A horse (If we had a barn, you'd be sleepin' in it tonight kids.)

Ok...enough of that children. Ask me anything you want.  I will answer.

Mom, what did it feel like when you had boobs growing?
(I can't remember)

What was your first phone?
(A swatch phone.  It was pink)
Do you still have all your friends in it?
(Huh?  You mean like contacts. Uh, no, it wasn't a cell phone, you plugged it into a wall)
What's that mean?
(Nevermind, next.)

What time did you have your first kiss?
(afternoon)

Who was your first boyfriend?
(Steve)

Was the kiss on the lips or cheek?
(lips)

Was it short or long?
(HAHAHA...umm, short)

EWWW! MOM!  MOM KISSED A BOY MOM KISSED A BOY!

What do you mean plug into a wall?
(Well it had a cord on it, you couldn't take it everywhere you want to go)
That's lame.

Did you get paid to be a cheerleader?
(No)

Was dad your first boyfriend?
(No)
Second?
(No)
Why did the second one dump you?
(Because he was dumb.)

They would have kept going all night....but I had to stop cause I was still rolling about the horse and the phone. :o)

1 comment: